JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
ANTICIPATED START DATE: Immediate Hire
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Primarily office-based position in West End, NC
WHO IS RHETSON COMPANIES?
Our mission statement says this: We are a team of professionals glorifying God by being good stewards and doing all things with excellence and integrity.
Our faith gives us purpose and is evident in our projects, company culture, and outside relationships.
We value our team by emphasizing collaboration and by providing a safe, fun, and respectable work environment.
We are a company that offers construction services, development services, and real estate consultation services. We have projects located in North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee. Our projects are a mixture of commercial, residential, and industrial.
EXPERIENCE: The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and above average communication skills. Proficiency with PowerPoint is a plus.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree in English or Communications or related field is encouraged; equivalent work experience will be considered.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Real Estate package coordination from the execution of a project until final client approval of a project. Responsibilities include market research, coordinating and completing packages for clients, making phone calls to local municipalities and engineers to ascertain facts, interpreting Unified Development Ordinance requirements, leading meetings about client packages, and administrative duties as needed.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and to meet deadlines and produce quality product
- Impeccable project management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SmartSheet, Dropbox, Google Suite preferred
- Ability to build internal stakeholder relationships across the organization with staff, senior leaders, and team members outside of the organization, in a manner that contributes to a values-driven culture
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both individually with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and demonstrated ability to be flexible and collaborative in a transitional, fast-paced environment
BENEFITS: Competitive salary, paid time off, company-provided short-term and long-term disability insurance, group health insurance, 401K match
APPLICATION PROCESS: To apply, please send a cover letter, a sample of your work in PowerPoint, and resume to Teresa Remmenga, Operations Manager at email@example.com. Please note that this position does require communication skills so a resume submitted without a cover letter or with a cover letter that is poorly written will not be considered.